Maps

Hay Monka

Maps

Postby Hay Monka » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 am Supported Until: Sat Apr 01 19:57:37 +1100 2017 | Expired

Why map widget on "Page Bulider" can not display more than one post when I chose "filter by Categories" and this category contains more than one element?

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Maps

Postby pirateS » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:04 am

Hi there,
Could you please give me your WordPress account, it's easy than for me to detect this issue? If you are, please create a private message by clicking on chat icon under the profile.
Thanks

lillagreen

Maps

Postby lillagreen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 pm Supported Until: Thu Oct 19 12:29:54 +1100 2017

Hi,

a question about my Map Icons - they do not show on my Homepage Map when I click on posts? Interesting that there is no problem with my separate Map Page.. Can you help me? Thnx!

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:45 am

Hi there,
You have to upload map icon for each Trip type before. Please go to Posts->Trip Types->Your trip types.
Clicking on this link https://blog.wiloke.com/wp-content/uplo ... marker.zip to download the Map icons that are using on Demo pages.
Thanks

lillagreen

Postby lillagreen » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:45 am Supported Until: Thu Oct 19 12:29:54 +1100 2017

Hi,

1) I've already uploaded a map icon for each trip type and added them to all my posts. Only some of them show on my maps (home page map and "map" page map) ...

2) Another problem with the maps is that the option "show more" on my "home" page does not work, either does the "infinite scroll" on my "Map" page - means that additional posts do not show ...

3) The map doesn't recognize all of my posts although I have added a map icon and longitude/latitude!

4) The Map is showing my oldest posts? Where can I change this option??

5) How can I change the hover image colour for the "map" posts? Now it is blue

Thank you!

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi there,
1. Could you please give me your WordPress account? It's helpful to detect your issue.
2. Show More is setting be displayed on Mobile device. It's different with Load more functionality, Note that if total posts are smaller than a number of posts, this button will automatically hide.
3. Please update the latest version from ThemeForest, read this article to know more https://blog.wiloke.com/hermes-1-0-2/
4. We will add Order By function in next version
5. If you want to customize color, please go to Appearance->Theme Options->Advanced Settings->Theme Color, the setting will change the main color.
Put this code into Custom CSS if you only want to change background color on Homepage:

CodeColon Select All Code

/*Background Color*/
.btn.btn--1:hover, .btn.btn--2:hover, .btn.btn--6:hover, .btn.btn--3:hover, .btn.btn--4, .btn.btn--5:hover, .btn.btn--7:hover, .owl-pagination .owl-page:hover, .owl-pagination .owl-page.active, .owl-pagination .owl-dot:hover, .owl-pagination .owl-dot.active, .owl-dots .owl-page:hover, .owl-dots .owl-page.active, .owl-dots .owl-dot:hover, .owl-dots .owl-dot.active, .header__nav .nav-menu > li:after, .hermes-instagram .hermes-instagram__owl a:after, .wpcf7-submit:hover, .skill-item .processbar .processbar-percent, .vote-questions .vote-questions__box-ellipse:before, .evaluation-qualitys .evaluation-percent span, .widget_wpcom_social_media_icons_widget ul li a, .heading-page .heading-page__icon:hover, .post .post__media-map .media-map__back:hover, .post .post__entry-cat a:hover, .post-comment__option li:hover a, .post-comment__option li.ui-state-active a, .post-related__item:hover .post-related__item-title, .pagination a:hover, .pagination span:hover, .pagination .dots, .pagination .current, .navigation a:hover, .category-list a:hover, .category-list a.current, .destination-other__list .destination-other__buttons .btn:hover, .slideshow-3d .post__entry-cat a:hover, .sidebar-widget__title:before, .widget__popular-slider .owl-buttons .owl-next:hover, .widget__popular-slider .owl-buttons .owl-prev:hover, .widget__popular-slider .owl-nav .owl-next:hover, .widget__popular-slider .owl-nav .owl-prev:hover, .widget__photo--grid li .img:after, .calendar_wrap table a:hover, .wiloke-list-of-sidebarinfo li i, .sidebar-widget .widget__twitter:before, .sidebar-widget .widget__twitter .owl-prev:hover, .sidebar-widget .widget__twitter .owl-next:hover, .sidebar-widget .widget_mailchimp, .leaflet-popup-close-button:hover,
.map-tooltip.closable .close:hover, .loader .loader__item, .blog-parallax__page .post--parallax:nth-child(even) .entry-footer__bottom .btn:hover, .destination__maps-bar:hover,
.wiloke-submission-button, .marker-cluster div {
  background-color: #03a9f4;
}

Thanks

lillagreen

Postby lillagreen » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:31 pm Supported Until: Thu Oct 19 12:29:54 +1100 2017

Sorry, but non of those worked! The Map is not loading my Posts when "Load More" or "Infinite scroll", I have much more than 20 Posts with Map Icon and Latitude etc...

The hover Background and Poll background colour changes neither (rgba(39, 214, 180, 0.9))..

I would be very pleased if you can fix the Problems because I want to run my blog online...

Thank you

lillagreen

Postby lillagreen » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:58 pm Supported Until: Thu Oct 19 12:29:54 +1100 2017

I have now updated the Theme with the newest version - it works the same! See e.g. http://lillagreen.at/welcome-to-fuerteventura/ ... This post has Map Icon, Latitude Longitude BUT it is not added to the map! Neither it is listed as a map post on my Home Page and Map page although this one is my newest post! Is there any solution???

Sorry, but why do I need a map wich "decides" to show only my oldest Posts?! There is no way to set a Preference for blog Id or at least a preference for showing the newest Posts?!

I cannot even find my newest blog post on the map, as well as several others, it seems they are not linked at all! I hope you can fix the map issues.

Thnx
Last edited by lillagreen on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

lillagreen

Postby lillagreen » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:46 am Supported Until: Thu Oct 19 12:29:54 +1100 2017

I managed to change the hover colour of the Wiloke Poll.

Which part of this long code changes ONLY the hover colour of the post that belong to the map? I do not want to change everything, but only the colour colour of the map posts.

Thank you

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi there,
Our developer are working on your issues.
Thanks

Return to “Hermes”