NEW TOPIC ON HOW TO GET LISTGO UDATES

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
man_o_man

NEW TOPIC ON HOW TO GET LISTGO UDATES

Postby man_o_man » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 pm Supported Until: Thu May 24 13:11:49 +1000 2018

I have posted on this forum at least 4 times, including this post. After I posted 2 times, the theme author said I should create a new topic, and I did that. But after I did that, my new topic post disappeared completely since I can't find it. Now I am posting for the 4th time, and I am hoping that the theme author does NOT delete this post.

Where EXACTLY are the LATEST instructions on how to update the theme CORRECTLY? It seems that updating the theme breaks the site, so thee has to be a CORRECT way to update the theme, and I would like to read those instructions.

Where EXACTLY is the latest DOCUMENTATION for this theme?

Since Updates and Documentation are the most important issues for this theme, or any theme, may I PLEASE suggest that these two subjects be posted at the very top of the forum heading and be made STICKY so that they can be found and read immediately. It takes so long just to look for and find the CORRECT answers, and I still have not been replied to after more than a week now.

Also since it is very obvious with all the comments and questions that this theme is very difficult to update the theme without breaking the site, is it now possible to update the theme the conventional way, meaning to deactivate the wordpress installable file (or the child theme since I am using it) and then to upload the latest downloadable update, and then to re-activate the wp installable file or the child theme - is this now possible without breaking the site?

PLEASE REPLY !!!

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: NEW TOPIC ON HOW TO GET LISTGO UDATES

Postby pirateS » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi
As you told you before, I described how to upgrade to the latest version very clearly.
1. Activating Wiloke Service
2. Put the token
3. Following https://facebook.com/wilokewp
3. Listening to the feedback from us and read the changelog before upgrading

Your site got broken, I think because of you missed too many version.
We put function A to listgo 1.5.9 and now it's 1.6.3.6. and now you upgrade from 1.5.3 to 1.6.3.6 => Your site is broken.

To solve it:
1. Go to ThemeForest -> Downloads -> Downloading the latest version of Listgo.
2. Log into your site -> Appearance -> Activating another theme -> Delete Listgo
3. Click on Plugins -> Deactivating all Listgo's plugins, then delete it
4. Re-installing Listgo with the downloaded file
5. Activating Listgo
6. Click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Installing all plugins
7. Now follow https://facebook.com/wilokewp

man_o_man

Postby man_o_man » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm Supported Until: Thu May 24 13:11:49 +1000 2018

Using your instructions, when I try to activate any other theme, I get the following error message, and I tried it with different themes and got the same result

Fatal error: Trait 'WilokeListgoFunctionality\Register\WilokeSubmissionConfiguration' not found in /home/klixnet/3klix.info/wp-content/plugins/wiloke-listgo-promotion/app/Register/RegisterPromotionSubMenu.php on line 11

so as it is now it is impossible to activate any other theme, so what should I do next ?

man_o_man

Postby man_o_man » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:29 am Supported Until: Thu May 24 13:11:49 +1000 2018

so still no answer from theme authors to my last reply to your last comment

Using your instructions, when I try to activate any other theme, I get the following error message, and I tried it with different themes and got the same result

Fatal error: Trait 'WilokeListgoFunctionality\Register\WilokeSubmissionConfiguration' not found in /home/klixnet/3klix.info/wp-content/plugins/wiloke-listgo-promotion/app/Register/RegisterPromotionSubMenu.php on line 11

so as it is now it is impossible to activate any other theme, so what should I do next ?

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

"Your site got broken, I think because of you missed too many version.
We put function A to listgo 1.5.9 and now it's 1.6.3.6. and now you upgrade from 1.5.3 to 1.6.3.6 => Your site is broken.

To solve it:
1. Go to ThemeForest -> Downloads -> Downloading the latest version of Listgo.
2. Log into your site -> Appearance -> Activating another theme -> Delete Listgo
3. Click on Plugins -> Deactivating all Listgo's plugins, then delete it
4. Re-installing Listgo with the downloaded file
5. Activating Listgo
6. Click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Installing all plugins
7. Now follow https://facebook.com/wilokewp
"

Return to “ListGo”