Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
akarras

Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Postby akarras » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

I currently have installed version 1.6.3.3 of ListGo but i have many issues with the Listing Properties. I have set the New User Default Role to Wiloke submission.

Bug List

1. User cannot login from frontend or signup either. It works fine from /wp-admin
2. If i chose to add a listing without having an account, after choosing the plans (demo plans) and adding the appropriate listing information and then choose to create a user account and preview the listing, it doesn't work, it stucks.
3. If i create a new user and login from /wp-admin and try to create a property, the property in preview doesn't work. all the info that is previously input while creating the property is empty. I can then submit it (although empty) and pay for it through paypal sand account. After accepting the listing through my admin account, the list properties are all empty. I can never set a title either when creating the list.
4. i also tried to change through my admin account a list property's owner, and give owneship to a wiloke user. The property is displayed in the properties list of the user but i cannot edit it.

My development website is https://skyros.shopingcity.gr (and yes i know the ssl has issues, but i am going to fix it in the production site)
If you need administration rights send me your email so i can mil them to you

Best Regards

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Postby pirateS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 am

Hi
1. Please check your SSL http://nimb.ws/0eU51f
2. It relates to 1
3. Could you please explain more? Because if you are logged as a Wiloke Submission, you can't access to WordPress admin area, you can only access to Front-end area, I'm talking about Profile -> Edit Profile

akarras

Postby akarras » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

This is not an ssl issue..despite that i went on and activated the ssl for the specific sub domain which i am using as a development site.

1. In the front end you have a user icon which opens a pop up window with the option either to sign up or sign in. Neither is working.. i have tried being logged out and try to sign in from there with my admin account and it does not work. I have created a test user with default role Wiloke Submission and i cannot log in from the front end..the only way i can log with this user is through the wp-admin page. After that i am redirected to theuser page with all the listings he manages.

2 - 3. If i am not logged in (as an admin) and at the homepage press the "Add Listing" button, i get redirected to the pricing tables page. The price plans are the once imported from the demo. I have configured the PayPal sandbox settings to check that they work correctly. After choosing a price plan (i have tested with all three) i am redirected to the add listing page. There after filling in all the listing data and get redirected to the preview page, there is NOTHING from all that i have imported in the preview page. This is not an ssl issue, that's a bug...i have tried it now again with SSL enabled and it doesn't work.

4. I have created all the current listings from the back end. I have switched the user from the backend of a current listing, and changed the ownership rights from the admin to the customer test account. After i login through the wp-admin page, because front end login does not work, i can see the property in my list, but i cannot edit it!

If you need any further information, or you want me to give you admin access to my site, let me know the email where i should send the user credentials.

Regards

Alex Karras

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am

Please create a temporary account for me.
Thanks

akarras

Postby akarras » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

I have sent you a private message with the admin credentials 3 days ago. If you need anything else please let me know. Cheers.

akarras

Postby akarras » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

Can i please have a progress update please? My client is asking me and i don't have any feedback to give him. Thank you in advance.

Return to “ListGo”