Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
akarras

Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Postby akarras » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

I currently have installed version 1.6.3.3 of ListGo but i have many issues with the Listing Properties. I have set the New User Default Role to Wiloke submission.

Bug List

1. User cannot login from frontend or signup either. It works fine from /wp-admin
2. If i chose to add a listing without having an account, after choosing the plans (demo plans) and adding the appropriate listing information and then choose to create a user account and preview the listing, it doesn't work, it stucks.
3. If i create a new user and login from /wp-admin and try to create a property, the property in preview doesn't work. all the info that is previously input while creating the property is empty. I can then submit it (although empty) and pay for it through paypal sand account. After accepting the listing through my admin account, the list properties are all empty. I can never set a title either when creating the list.
4. i also tried to change through my admin account a list property's owner, and give owneship to a wiloke user. The property is displayed in the properties list of the user but i cannot edit it.

My development website is https://skyros.shopingcity.gr (and yes i know the ssl has issues, but i am going to fix it in the production site)
If you need administration rights send me your email so i can mil them to you

Best Regards

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Listing property - add new or edit does not work

Postby pirateS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 am

Hi
1. Please check your SSL http://nimb.ws/0eU51f
2. It relates to 1
3. Could you please explain more? Because if you are logged as a Wiloke Submission, you can't access to WordPress admin area, you can only access to Front-end area, I'm talking about Profile -> Edit Profile

akarras

Postby akarras » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

This is not an ssl issue..despite that i went on and activated the ssl for the specific sub domain which i am using as a development site.

1. In the front end you have a user icon which opens a pop up window with the option either to sign up or sign in. Neither is working.. i have tried being logged out and try to sign in from there with my admin account and it does not work. I have created a test user with default role Wiloke Submission and i cannot log in from the front end..the only way i can log with this user is through the wp-admin page. After that i am redirected to theuser page with all the listings he manages.

2 - 3. If i am not logged in (as an admin) and at the homepage press the "Add Listing" button, i get redirected to the pricing tables page. The price plans are the once imported from the demo. I have configured the PayPal sandbox settings to check that they work correctly. After choosing a price plan (i have tested with all three) i am redirected to the add listing page. There after filling in all the listing data and get redirected to the preview page, there is NOTHING from all that i have imported in the preview page. This is not an ssl issue, that's a bug...i have tried it now again with SSL enabled and it doesn't work.

4. I have created all the current listings from the back end. I have switched the user from the backend of a current listing, and changed the ownership rights from the admin to the customer test account. After i login through the wp-admin page, because front end login does not work, i can see the property in my list, but i cannot edit it!

If you need any further information, or you want me to give you admin access to my site, let me know the email where i should send the user credentials.

Regards

Alex Karras

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am

Please create a temporary account for me.
Thanks

akarras

Postby akarras » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

I have sent you a private message with the admin credentials 3 days ago. If you need anything else please let me know. Cheers.

akarras

Postby akarras » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

Can i please have a progress update please? My client is asking me and i don't have any feedback to give him. Thank you in advance.

akarras

Postby akarras » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:22 am Supported Until: Wed May 02 15:50:21 +1000 2018

I would appreciate it if you could give me a feedback or answer to my posts to let me know you are looking into it..your support needs working.you should answer to your clients...i am not asking for an immediate answer..but this is ridiculous..you haven't answered to this post since 2 weeks!!!

Return to “ListGo”