Phrases without translation

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
fdaumas

Phrases without translation

Postby fdaumas » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:29 am Supported Until: Thu Nov 22 13:37:09 +1100 2018

Hi

I am using Loco Translate and already searched all the plugins but I could not find the expressions below to translate:

- Please enter "delete" in the field below to remove this listing (Erase - Dashboard)

- Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We'll get in touch with you at or xxxxx@gmail.com as soon as possible.(Claim Confirmation)

- Select (Image - Add Listing Page)

- You can only select 3 items (Add Listing Page)

- Sign Into Your Account (Notification Emails)

- Connect with Facebook (Login Page)

- Connect with Google (Login Page)

Please, could you include them in the next update to translation?

Regards

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Phrases without translation

Postby pirateS » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 am

HI
Note that you have to translate all Listing Plugins as well: Loco -> Plugins
The email content: Wiloke Submission -> Email Notifications.
Thanks

fdaumas

Postby fdaumas » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:17 am Supported Until: Thu Nov 22 13:37:09 +1100 2018

Hi

1 - I tried:

- Listgo
- Wiloke Listgo Functionality
- Wiloke Listgo Promotion
- Wiloke Listgo Widgets
- Wiloke Mega Menu
- Wiloke Service
- Wiloke Sharing Post

and did not find those expressions. Please, could you check if they are translatable?

2 - Please, could you change the name of the file wiloke.po from Plugin - Login With Social?

It is is conflicting with the Wiloke Listgo Functionality translation because of the same name (wiloke.po) and is not translating: Connect with Facebook and Connect with Google

Best Regards

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi
1. Okay, I will change the domain of Wiloke Social Login soon.
2. Connect with Social: It's Wiloke Social Login plugin
3. Please go to https://wiloke.net/themes/changelog/7: Search for "Migrating Translation file to plugins folder"
Thanks

fdaumas

Postby fdaumas » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:29 am Supported Until: Thu Nov 22 13:37:09 +1100 2018

Hi

Ok. I will wait for your modification to translate the "Connect with Facebook" and "Connect with Google"expressions

But the big problem is...

I checked all the plugins but did not find the expressions below to translate. Please, could you check if they are translatable?

- Please enter "delete" in the field below to remove this listing (Erase - Dashboard)

- Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We'll get in touch with you at or xxxxx@gmail.com as soon as possible.(Claim Confirmation)

- You can only select 3 items (Add Listing Page)

- Sign Into Your Account (Notification Emails)

Regards

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:23 am

Hi,
1. Please refer to https://blog.wiloke.com/?s=fix
2. Everything relates to emails should be configured in Wiloke Submission -> Email Notification
3. Claim Listings: Appearance -> Theme Options -> Listing Settings -> Claim Settings
4. Everything relates to Wiloke Design AddListing can be defined by your language in this area

torinoportale

Postby torinoportale » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:12 am Supported Until: Thu Jun 21 10:24:16 +1000 2018

hello scsa but I do not remember how you create a new post anyway what I wanted to tell you and I found an improvement to the site that I can not put in my site the improvement I attach it in jpg and if you give me the tips to configure that page. thank you

https://prntscr.com/i5nnq3

that image and your site while on my site I can not find the setting to show it.

fdaumas

Postby fdaumas » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:04 am Supported Until: Thu Nov 22 13:37:09 +1100 2018

Hi pirateS

Please, find my answers:

1. Please refer to https://blog.wiloke.com/?s=fix

I already did it many times

2. Everything relates to emails should be configured in Wiloke Submission -> Email Notification

There is no option there to translate:
- Sign Into Your Account" (Notification Emails)

3. Claim Listings: Appearance -> Theme Options -> Listing Settings -> Claim Settings

4. Everything relates to Wiloke Design AddListing can be defined by your language in this area

- You can only select 3 items (Add Listing Page) - Please enter "delete" in the field below to remove this listing (Erase - Dashboard)

Please, check these expressions. They seems that are not translatable.

Return to “ListGo”