Re: Blog article "MANAGING SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SALES IN LISTGO 1.5.X"

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
mark77210

Re: Blog article "MANAGING SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SALES IN LISTGO 1.5.X"

Postby mark77210 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 pm Supported Until: Sun Mar 25 10:25:06 +1100 2018

Hi @pirateS, I read the article published yesterday and I have some questions as a result.

When the customer click on Cancel Subscription or his/her balance is smaller than 10$, the subscription will be switched to Cancelled/Suspended status

1. Do you know how many times PayPal tries to attempt to take payment? I'm pretty sure it is more than once. I'm asking because I want to know how many days the person has during this time and if it will give us enough time to email them before the listing is suspended/cancelled.

2. What happens when the listing is suspended/cancelled? Is it just unpublished? Have you tested this and do you know the steps the person needs to take to get re-published? Will it be automatic or will it require us to manually republish them and connect their subscription to their listing?

3. Have you thought about upgrades/downgrades? For example, if someone's payment is not made, could they get downgraded from one subscription type to another (e.g. Premium to Basic) when that occurs? And the relevant content (e.g. photo gallery) would be hidden? Just thinking ahead on that one, thanks.

Return to “ListGo”