MY Recommendations for Speeding up ListGO Please Add Yours.

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
MMM

Re: MY Recommendations for Speeding up ListGO Please Add Yours.

Postby MMM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:12 am Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

@ Satriyo, thanks I have tried with Cloudfare twice and breaks ListGo for some unexplained reason as soon as I point my DNS to CloudFare and use their shared SSL cert either on flexible or Full. My website gets stuck on grid size page rather than full size, when Jscript is minified and would prefer minify to Cloudfare. Website works fine with minified but as soon as I add CloudFare it breaks? No minification setting used in CloudFare just DNS & Cache. Anyway maybe try again at some future point :)

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:22 am Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

MMM WroteColon@ Satriyo, thanks I have tried with Cloudfare twice and breaks ListGo for some unexplained reason as soon as I point my DNS to CloudFare and use their shared SSL cert either on flexible or Full. My website gets stuck on grid size page rather than full size, when Jscript is minified and would prefer minify to Cloudfare. Website works fine with minified but as soon as I add CloudFare it breaks? No minification setting used in CloudFare just DNS & Cache. Anyway maybe try again at some future point :)

@MMM - Hey :) I'm using cloudflare and everything seems fine for me. Ask your hosting people to add your site on cloudflare, i tried that doing myself and ended up having multiple errors. My hosting plan is based on dedicated wp, i then asked my hosting people to configure my site with Letsencrypt ssl on cloudflare, some how they took an hour time and managed to make everything configured correctly. I recommend you to contact your hosting on this cloudflare thing. I'm sure they will help :)

Best Regards

MMM

Postby MMM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:49 am Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

THANKS @Premchand you have been offering good helpful advice which is very much appreciated and wish I could take it also this time! The only thing is I am the Hosting. Haha... I have a dedicated server in a data center and host for about a dozen websites, yes its embarrassing when your hosting doesn't know what he is doing, but that will be me! I'm fine to install Linux on bare metal, deploy VPS using IPv6 addresses this is the part your supposed to go woah... you figured out IPv6? haha but cloudfare that's got me stumped!

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

MMM WroteColonTHANKS @Premchand you have been offering good helpful advice which is very much appreciated and wish I could take it also this time! The only thing is I am the Hosting. Haha... I have a dedicated server in a data center and host for about a dozen websites, yes its embarrassing when your hosting doesn't know what he is doing, but that will be me! I'm fine to install Linux on bare metal, deploy VPS using IPv6 addresses this is the part your supposed to go woah... you figured out IPv6? haha but cloudfare that's got me stumped!

That's awesome! :shock: You're a pro then, i know nothing about hosting mechanism. I only know the basic, that too only on CPanel. :D
My friend, are you using any cache plugin? I'm currently using Wp Rocket cache plugin and it does boost my site's speed but the only problem is the time feature of Listgo stuck, "Opens at 10:00 AM today", still show the same after 10 am. Any recommendations?

MMM

Postby MMM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:17 pm Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

@Premchand you said pro? nooo just old. WP Rocket cache is good and glad its working well for you. I have my Open Now feature disabled in ListGO for now. So my only suggestion would be that you check your WP time setting is correct for your local time and location. WordPress Admin > settings > general > timezone in saying this I think a recent release also adjusts the time by the location for the Open Now. :)

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

@MMM - Visit this link - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/109 ... 9#13672919 and check the highest voted answer, i asked my hosting to make change to the server according to that, they did and the wait time and load time instantly boosted, but it also broke some other sites on that hosting (I'm actually on a shared hosting plan). As you are the boss of your own server, i ask you to try playing with that instructions provided on that link. if it worked, i'm sure, your site will load instantly. :)

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:24 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

And also the next time you test with cloudflare, try disabling "Always Online™" feature in cloudflare settings, when SSL is active, enabling this feature broke my site.

MMM

Postby MMM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:34 pm Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

@Premchand, thanks my friend! Some good advice with things to try. I looked at the link you supplied and will try some of those suggestions:)

satriyo

Postby satriyo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 am Supported Until: Sun Apr 01 19:55:07 +1000 2018

after upgrade themes with latest, I got notification from WP fastest cache that they have update. driven by curiosity, I update wp fastest, disable all other caching engine (cloudflare, redis server). surprisingly, it deliver the best result so far...

here is my test this morning :
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bZ5Bcw/klatenia.com
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/klatenia.com/bVSqezPj

with my end user experience on chrome desktop (via mobile connection tethering) deliver the full rendered page under 4 seconds consistently on front page and less than 3 second on other pages.

MMM

Postby MMM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:31 am Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

I'm just going to place this reply here as some think ListGo is not fast enough. I have made a comparison that may be helpful.

"With all due respect @Mrnicoo I am just a member just like you using ListGO, previously used Listable & ListingPro I was not happy with these I moved on to ListGO. I have placed a GTmetrix score of a fair comparison of themes and suggest that if ListGo is not up to your expectations, maybe its time to move on ...but you know ListGo is best. The comparison is of ListingPro & ListGO as attached same hosting server same time same information. I have maintained ListingPro on another domain I own. See the scores here https://www.dropbox.com/s/yadycgivfuorw ... x.jpg?dl=0

An Architect designs a house and if there is a design flaw we expect him to fix it, we don't expect him to build the house. @Satriyo another member here is a great example in spending exhaustive amounts of time documenting and trying to make his website faster he doesn't blame the developer but takes personal responsibility. Web site speed is up to YOU to improve or HIRE a professional who will do it for you!"

Return to “ListGo”