MY Recommendations for Speeding up ListGO Please Add Yours.

Listing & Directory WordPress Theme
https://listgo.wiloke.com/
Premchand

Re: MY Recommendations for Speeding up ListGO Please Add Yours.

Postby Premchand » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:56 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

satriyo WroteColonafter upgrade themes with latest, I got notification from WP fastest cache that they have update. driven by curiosity, I update wp fastest, disable all other caching engine (cloudflare, redis server). surprisingly, it deliver the best result so far...

here is my test this morning :
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bZ5Bcw/klatenia.com
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/klatenia.com/bVSqezPj

with my end user experience on chrome desktop (via mobile connection tethering) deliver the full rendered page under 4 seconds consistently on front page and less than 3 second on other pages.

Oye @Satriyo buddy, the smart hours function "Open & Closed" working on WP Fastest Cache plugin ah? I'm actually using the premium version of WP Rocket cache plugin, it boost the speed of my site but the smart hours function gets stuck. So i had to deactivate that plugin. If the smart hours function is working for you when WP Fastest cache is active, i will switch to that plugin asap. :)

@Satrio & @MMM - Thanks for your always best recommendations.

satriyo

Postby satriyo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:13 pm Supported Until: Sun Apr 01 19:55:07 +1000 2018

Premchand WroteColon
satriyo WroteColonafter upgrade themes with latest, I got notification from WP fastest cache that they have update. driven by curiosity, I update wp fastest, disable all other caching engine (cloudflare, redis server). surprisingly, it deliver the best result so far...

here is my test this morning :
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bZ5Bcw/klatenia.com
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/klatenia.com/bVSqezPj

with my end user experience on chrome desktop (via mobile connection tethering) deliver the full rendered page under 4 seconds consistently on front page and less than 3 second on other pages.

Oye @Satriyo buddy, the smart hours function "Open & Closed" working on WP Fastest Cache plugin ah? I'm actually using the premium version of WP Rocket cache plugin, it boost the speed of my site but the smart hours function gets stuck. So i had to deactivate that plugin. If the smart hours function is working for you when WP Fastest cache is active, i will switch to that plugin asap. :)

@Satrio & @MMM - Thanks for your always best recommendations.

Hi @Premchand,
I dont quite understand the term "smart hours" function as you mentioned, but if I assume that is the open/closed hours for each listing, yes it is working on my site as per now with WP Fastest Cache latest version (I'm still using the free version though, until I have final decision on which combination of plugins/cache technologies that fit best for my site). Oh ya, please remember that I bypass cloudflare (development mode for now, means cloudflare still serving my DNS record query + security but bypassing their cache engine and I tick everything provided by WP Fastest cache :D)

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:22 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

Oh, then i will install that right away and check. Thanks for your time @satriyo. :)

mtnz

Postby mtnz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:03 pm Supported Until: Thu Apr 05 14:53:47 +1000 2018

Nice work sharing this @MMM

You're getting great scores using those tools. I'm just starting the process of optimisation for http://www.baligowhere.com using wpFastestCache in the first instance, testing different setting variables. Also using Flywheel as my hosting provider (I've had success with them in the past) with the data centre in Singapore, with MaxCDN for content delivery and Smush for compressing images.

A tip for everyone else using this plugin - don't forget to disable caching on the listing page sidebar plugins, or you will find they "stick" to the cached version regardless of the listing item being viewed.

So far the scores aren't great, but I'm hacking through each issue progressively. Let's keep comparing notes, and good luck!

MMM

Postby MMM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 pm Supported Until: Fri Apr 13 07:38:48 +1000 2018

@mtnz thanks. wpfastest cache is a good choice I found it substantially faster in real life tests and I think @satryio on this forum has been testing it with good results. Singapore is great location for your data especially since you are developing a Bali directory. Keen to find out what you think of MaxCDN

Premchand

Postby Premchand » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 pm Supported Until: Mon Aug 13 23:40:45 +1000 2018

I'm happy to see everyone here doing well with cache. I need your help, kindly please let me know if anyone of you made your Cache plugin to work with "Open Now" & "Closed Now" feature? I'm using WP Rocket cache plugin, page size is 3.1 MB and it loads in just 2 seconds, sometimes even 1 sec (these tests are based on real life device tests with friends). And that "Open Now" & "Closed Now" feature gets stuck and the timings are not getting updated when that wp rocket cache plugin is active. If anyone found any alternative cache plugin, which works with that Timing feature i'm ready to switch asap.

Thanks for your valuable time.

sitioworld

Postby sitioworld » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 am

Thanks totally @MMM !!!

Miquel

Return to “ListGo”