Visual Composer - Front End Editor

overallartist

Visual Composer - Front End Editor

Postby overallartist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 am Supported Until: Fri Dec 22 23:17:59 +1100 2017

I purchased OZ - Game of Creations | Creative WordPress Theme with the notion that I'd be able to utilize the drag and drop Visual Composer Plugin. I noticed that when the "FRONTEND" editor didn't appear to be available, I figured it was because I hadn't activated the Visual Composer through a license code which isn't available through the Visual Composer plugin when purchased through the the OZ theme. So I ended up spending more money to separately purchase Visual Composer in order to be able to activate it through license code. Now that I have, the FRONTEND editor is still not available, on the OZ theme at least, but it is on the free themes included in my Wordpress account.

So is the OZ - Game of Creations | Creative WordPress Theme not compatible with Visual Composer's FRONTEND edior? which seems to be whats needed to actually edit a page, etc. by drag and drop which is a big reason of why I purchased this theme over others.

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Visual Composer - Front End Editor

Postby pirateS » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:37 am

Hi,
We just replied to you on the ThemeForest.
Thanks

Return to “OZ”