[Bug] Question about ratings

Voetzoekers

[Bug] Question about ratings

Postby Voetzoekers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:50 pm Supported Until: Sun Apr 29 18:39:52 +1000 2018

Questions:

Where can I add a rating to a post? & How do I get the ratings to show correctly?

In the posts you can now see the shortcode belonging to the wiloke rating(s)(at the front-end).

CodeColon Select All Code

[su_wiloke_sc_rating_chart title="Rating Chart"]0 gemiddeld gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen[/su_wiloke_sc_rating_chart]
[su_wiloke_sc_company_website target=”_self”]

I've been through all the settings and options but havent seen it yet.
Searching on this forum doesn't give me an answer either. I do have selecter 'Yes' under/at: Appearance --> Theme Options --> Entry Meta --> Show Number of Ratings --> Yes
Last edited by Voetzoekers on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voetzoekers

Re: Question about ratings

Postby Voetzoekers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:58 pm Supported Until: Sun Apr 29 18:39:52 +1000 2018

*Bump*

Any chance in some support on this subject? I've also sent you a message pirateS, but no reply on that either.

Edit: 24-11
I've just send you an email with login details at contact.wiloke@gmail.com

Voetzoekers

Re: Question about ratings

Postby Voetzoekers » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 pm Supported Until: Sun Apr 29 18:39:52 +1000 2018

Still an error and I cannot seem to add a rating: the page just reloads on click and doesn't add the rating.

But I've gotten one step further. For your information:
- The shortcode provided with the demo isn't correct anymore. The one that comes with the demo is:

[su_wiloke_sc_rating_average]

- Go to 'Shortcodes --> Available shortcodes' and select 'Rating Chart'. The shortcode there still doesn't work like it should but at least it show the rating option. The code there is:

[wiloke_sc_rating_chart title="Rating Chart" padding_top="0" padding_bottom="0" class=""][su_wiloke_sc_rating_average]  average based on [su_wiloke_rating_count] ratings[/wiloke_sc_rating_chart]

- I've inserted the shortcode at: 'Appearance --> Theme Options --> Single --> Rating Description' and now it shows the available options for ratings.

However, like stated in the first line. There are still errors there:
1) code above the rating 'box'

[su_wiloke_sc_rating_chart title="Beoordeling van de route"]

which shouldn't be there. The title should be displayed there but the code [su_wiloke_sc_rating_chart title ...] should not

2) clicking on a rating option doesn't work. Either a) the page reloads with no difference or b) 'Sorry, your nonce did not verify'

3) above the content there is also a shortcode visible which shouldn't be visible:

[/su_wiloke_sc_rating_chart][su_wiloke_sc_company_website target=”_blank”]

Even if I change the settings in 'Appearance --> Theme Options --> Single --> Company website box / Enable the box' to No, this is still displayed in the posts.

Edit 26-11-2017:
Problem fixed by pirateS. Don't know what the solution was though, but thanks anyway!

Return to “Hermes”