Translation issue with LocoTranslate

RosalindeMarkus

Translation issue with LocoTranslate

Postby RosalindeMarkus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 pm Supported Until: Mon Oct 17 08:29:29 +1100 2016 | Expired

Hi,

I really love the theme, but I have one issue with the translation. I downloaded the LocoTranslate plugin and translated the theme, but the only phrases and words I can translate are backend. I don’t see the possibility to translate the frontend, like ‘comments’, ‘read more’, etc. I saw the tutorial and followed it. In the screenshot in the translation tutorial, I see frontend words like: ‘Search’, ‘No comment’, etc. Words that the reader sees on the website.

When I translate with LocoTranslate, I only see backend words like ‘Install plugin’, ‘Plugin needs to be updated’ and so on. But I don’t want to translate these words and phrases, I just want to translate the words that the users will see when they visit my website. Right now I cannot find those words and therefore not translate them.

I already deleted the kratos.pot file in the languages folder, but unfortunately it didn't help.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: Translation issue with LocoTranslate

Postby pirateS » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi,
Please ensure kratos.pot has been deleted. I just checked on my website, and here is result https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/not ... whsv1iaan1

RosalindeMarkus

Postby RosalindeMarkus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 am Supported Until: Mon Oct 17 08:29:29 +1100 2016 | Expired

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply! The kratos.pot file was surely deleted, but I found another file: tgma.pot. I deleted it and now it seems to work. :)

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 am

Cool

Return to “Kratos”