How to disable Preloader other than from Appearance>Customize

pineapple_t

How to disable Preloader other than from Appearance>Customize

Postby pineapple_t » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:36 pm Supported Until: Sun Jan 01 06:05:29 +1100 2017 | Expired

I am not able to disable the preloader from Appearance> Customize. For some reason, it is not saving. Where else can I disable the preloader?

pirateS
Site Admin

Re: How to disable Preloader other than from Appearance>Customize

Postby pirateS » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

Hi,
If you are using Front-Page status, please go to Pages -> Your Front-Page -> Click on Content Builder button.
Thanks

pineapple_t

Postby pineapple_t » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 am Supported Until: Sun Jan 01 06:05:29 +1100 2017 | Expired

Front Page status? Not sure what you are referring to. I am taking about the preloader before the site appears. I want to disable it. But when I try to do it from the Wordpress dashboard through the side menu Appearance > Customize > Basic Settings > Preloader >disable
It does not save the disable setting.

I have temporarily hidden the "Loading" animation in the CSS by inserting a "display:none;" for the .preloader and .preloader span styles in the style.css

1.But does this disable the preloading or just hides the animation and preloading is still happening?

The preloading (i believe) is causing a lot of CPU usage on my server and the site has been down for high CPU usage.

I have a second question.

2. Which of these plugins are not compatible with the theme?
I believe I may have a plugin that is causing some conflict and the high CPU usage as mentioned above, but I cannot locate which one.

Aksimet
Captcha by BestWebSoft
EasyIndex
EasyRecipe
MB ImageChimp RSS Feed Enhancer
Visual Recipe Index
WP-Ban
Search and Replace
WP-Optimize
Yoast SEO\
YourChannel
Site Offline or Coming Soon (occasionally activated when I are doing some maintenance)

pirateS
Site Admin

Postby pirateS » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi,
Please create a temporary account and send to piratesmorefun@gmail.com
Thanks

Return to “Aresivel”